Sunday 22 February 2009

What a fabby week!

It was half term this week! Well, for people who go to college/school. Me and Emma took ourselves off to Buckinghamshire to see Becca and then Clare when we went to London on Thursday. It was absolutely brilliant. I haven't laughed as much in a very long time. I got sat on, locked in the toilet, fell off the roundabout in the park, and then managed to get a migraine. Typical :P.


I've got lung function tomorrow afternoon, seeing as my fecking doctors lost all my lung functions for the past 2 years, so I've got reversibility spiro, and stuff. Meh, I'm not looking forward to it at all. My chest hasn't been too impressed with me this week, and I know my reversibility is going to be rubbish. I'm rather worried that they're going to take one look at my numbers and go "pred." I'm the biggest, meanest child ever to be known when I'm on pred, and I sleep so much it's unreal. Not that I don't sleep unreal amounts as it is, but that's besides the point.


Anyway, I'll leave you with a picture from London!


No comments: