Thursday 19 February 2009

KitKat - Update...

Hi all,

Just thought I'd blog and say that after about 5-10 minutes of thinking about it - my management decided to terminate my contract of employment due to my brittle asthma being a total pain in the rear all last year!!

I am now officially jobless and starting to feel like I am lacking purpose but it will be going through an appeal and then possibly tribunal so watch this space....

Asthma wise, I am doing OK, its sort of grumbling along really. I am starting to go out more now I have my disability bus pass which allows me to travel free on any bus service around my area. This has given me more freedom and has given me slightly more independence again too. I am however finding that the stress of everything that has been happening over the last few days is now starting to adversely affect my asthma, but I am doing things with friends most of the evenings this week to try and keep my mind occupied...

Anyways I am going to go tidy the front room up now and then going to have a long soak in the bath!!

Take care all!! :-) Xx

No comments: