Saturday 14 February 2009

KitKat - update

I have managed a grand total of 8 weeks out of hospital on Monday so yippee!! I am very excited by that as I feel like finally after a year of being in hospital constantly -I am finally getting my life back!! I am still feeling rough on some days but not everyday and that's the most important thing!

I am making the most of every single day I feel OK or good and doing stuff with my day! I am hoping that soon I will be able to get back to work but there is a dispute at the moment as to whether they want the hassle of making some adjustments to my working pattern etc-we'll see... watch this space!!

Anyways I have been out everyday this week - despite the fact that its still mega slippy outside and there is still a fair amount of snow on the ground!! I only got back home on Wednesday as I spent a week with family up north - saw my gorgeous nephew and believe me it was hard tearing myself away on Wednesday but I will be seeing the family again in a few weeks. Also planned to see clarebear too in march which will be great and I cant wait!!

Anyway I am going to have to get gone - gotta get dressed and get out of my house - need some shopping and stuff from town! Till next time guys (and gals) ;-)

KitKat Xxx

No comments: