Monday 2 March 2009

Clarebear update

Hey peeps
I seem to be doing quite well at the mo, I have a cold that for the first time ever seems to be staying away from the lungs, I would usually have been in hosp by now so I'm happy :D I think the combo of the subcut and the abx I've been on every other day for the last 6 months may be helping!

Other than that not much going on in Clarebear land, as the previous posts from emz and vicky show we had a fab time in London! I forgot my camera big DOH but have a lovely pic of us all on the London eye and they took plenty of pics as you can see!
In the next few weeks I'm meeting a few more aukers which I'm sooo looking forward to. Lots of fun to be had! I have met quite a few of my online friends now.

I have been doing an open uni course for the last few weeks but I just cannot get on with it. this is the 3rd one I've tried and so I have come to the conclusion I need to be taught I find it very difficult to be just given a text book and told to read and make notes.
There are tutorials but there usually quite far away and hard for me to get to. I suppose this kind of teaching just isn't for some! I have been looking at part time college courses and unbeknown to me there's a new college that has just opened up down the road from and they have a course I'm interested in. Ive enquired online and hope to hear from them soon.
ttfn
Clare

No comments: