Tuesday 27 January 2009

About Cookie....

Sooooo how to begin?
I'm 17, a student and apparently brittle asthmatic. I am also in denial :P
I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A level. Yes, I'm insane.
I've had asthma since I was about 5, and have always been an allergicky sort of person. Until I was about 14 my asthma was well controlled, then from there it's all gone a bit mad! The last few years have been a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but *touch wood* I seem to be getting a bit more in control. As bad as it's seemed at times, I count myself lucky that I don't do hospital admissions, and manage to be fairly active. I've also met some great people through the Asthma UK forums in the last few years.
Right - it's late and it's taken me over 2 hours to write this much! I'll have to write something that makes a bit more sense when I'm more awake. Let's hope more people are along soon!

TTFN
Cookie

No comments: