Saturday 5 June 2010

June At last

Hi people,

Sorry i have been so bad at posting. Lots of happened. I would like to say i once again have a normal spirometery in June :D
I am still on 5mg of prednisolone a day but it is holding my asthma. I am only having one or two attacks a week. So this is a huge improvement!
I am now walking short slow distances this makes me very happy. I seem to be coping ok with the current hayfever season, i keep losing my voice but apart from that I am doing well. I am now managing to play 3 short flute pieces a day.
I have got myself a regular routine all be it quite slow i am coping quite well. Today sees the arrival of a bench for the garden so i can sit out and read.

Will try and post soon

4 comments:

Divyanshu said...

hey i read your blog it was awesome i would love you to follow mine too

Unknown said...

Every dark night is followed by a bright sunny day. So, patience and attention is required and things will be fruitful in near future.
===============
out sourceing project

Unknown said...

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
==============
top bpo porject in india

Ryan Kuja said...

please contact me at ryankuja@hotmail.com

I have had much relief from my asthma using breathing exercies and a change in diet. I now run, hike and do everything I want, all thanks to these simple measures...my gola is to help others find relief